Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Baby Shower :)

This past Saturday, my sister threw an adorable baby shower for Brandon and I.

The theme?

 Waddle It Be?

Therefore lots of rubber duckies were used to decorate. It was all just so darling. 


We felt so blessed (not really felt, we are just plain blessed) by everyone who showed up and supported us.
The food was really as good as it looked. My mom and Maddie worked so hard on preparing everything. Instead of the normal sandwiches etc that you see at showers, they did salads. YUMMY salads. Everything from pasta to fruit and chicken salads. 
There was also crab dip. My goodness :)
I just love rubber duckies.

Maddie had a picture frame with a calendar of the end of October and November and the instructions were for every one who attended to put a pink or blue bow sticker on the date they think baby will arrive.
I love looking at what everyone predicted now. :)
She also had cut outs of rubber duckies in pink or blue scrapbook paper on wooden sticks that were used for a photo opportunity later on after the shower.

We got so many cute and adorable gifts! So blessed!
Everyone held up the duck they had picked out-blue or pink- and we got a picture. Later on I will have to actually edit this photo so you can see the colors. There were a fairly equal amount of blues and pinks.

It was a wonderful shower and it was so great seeing people from my family's church and from around the area that we don't see very often! 

1 comment: