Monday, January 11, 2016

Book Review #8

I had the pleasure of reviewing this fun adult coloring book for Bloggingforbooks.com recently!  With these coloring books being all the rage these days, I figured I would check it out. This particular book was a story and a coloring book. So throughout the book the story was told while the pictures were ones that you could color.

In my honest opinion, this wasn't my favorite approach to a coloring book. I would rather just have pages to color and the whole page be devoted to the drawing/coloring. Some of the drawings in this book were mystical and a bit strange to my liking but over all its a really unique concept to have a story book that you can color.
I did love how some of the pages were easy to color and others were very intricate. Perfect for a time when you need to relax. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment