Saturday, December 24, 2011

wedding update :)




So, I couldn't access my photos on my camera because I can't find the cord. Unfortunately, Thanksgiving #2 will have to wait a few days to be posted. 
How about some wedding pictures though?? :)


Our wonderful photographers/videographers- Nuvoria Photography gave us 920 photos. All edited.
I can't decide which ones are my favorite. Not at all. Every single one of them is amazing...I couldn't be happier! If you get married and need a photographer, the choice is easy. Pick Nuvoria and Illuxia Studios. You will not be disappointed. Seriously.
Their style and creativity is amazing. YAY!

I am just posting a few for now...If you all want, let me know and I will post more. :)
^Sweet moments with my daddy before the wedding
^^My Flowergirls were darling
^^ Our bridal party
^^Some sharp looking men right there
^^My wonderful family!
^^And my new wonderful family!
^^ this is probably one of my favorite pictures. Love my little sister.
^^ Our decorations were out of this world amazing...my sister has mad talent!!
^^ Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day for our wedding!
^^ I just love my family's property!
^^ our DELICIOUS cheesecake...thanks Johnnie! :)





....the end for now :)

6 comments:

  1. Woopdiedoo! I loved seeing all these pictures, Beth Nell! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all!!! And OF COURSE we want to see more, silly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the one of Ruthie! so cute! and the one when we are all holding hands..and all the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are great pictures. love the mason jar flowers on the seats. Ruthie is adorable and totally steals the picture with your family, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. POST MORE PICTURES!!!! please! :)

    ReplyDelete