Tuesday, January 24, 2012

a brief update

I probably won't be posting for quite sometime, because quite frankly, I don't like posting with out pictures. I could get over that I suppose...but I don't feel like it right now :P
I really have no access to pictures or really for even taking them. It's so sad.
But once I save up for a laptop (already have $200 to one) I can get pictures off of my memory cards and then post with pictures. I am really sorry about the delay in posting.
Lord willing I will be back to blogging by Spring. :)
As for now, Brandon and I are both doing well. I will be starting to teach violin in a few weeks and I am keeping busy with going thru our stuff and putting things aside for a yardsale, helping friends, playing the violin, crocheting, letter writing, cooking and cleaning the house. :)
Brandon has been doing alot of free lance work, designing, and working on starting a business. He stays busy and works from home. I love having him around all of the time :)

I might post again before spring, so don't worry, I won't be gone TOO long :)

Have a most blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. okay...*sniffle* i will allow you not to *sniff* not to post....*breaks down* wahhhhhhh!!!!! no!!!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete