Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Book Review :)

I was finally able to finish reading the book I had selected to review for Bloggingforbooks.org! 
What a great website-free book to read and all I have to do is write a review. I could get used to this!

The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn by Lori Benton

Lori Benton is a very skilled author when it comes to writing historical romance. This was my first book to read written by her and I was most definitely not disappointed. 
The Pursuit of Tamsen Littlejohn is riveting right from the start and filled with suspense and sweet, pure romance set in the mid 1700's. The whole story is set in the beautiful mountains of Watatuga, North Carolina. The descriptions of scenery make you feel like you are right there in the snow with each of the characters, feeling their pain or joy.
I was wishing the story wouldn't end when I was nearing the last few pages. It now makes me excited to read more by this author!

No comments:

Post a Comment