Friday, October 5, 2012

Before we left for the beach for the first time, we got some sad, yet joyful news. The lady that my family took in over two years ago, Miss Martin, passed away early Tuesday or Wednesday(?) morning. It was something we all knew was coming, but it still came suddenly to me.
There she is :)
She was so precious. And lived such an amazingly prayerful life. She always told me she was praying for Brandon and I and the baby.
Before she went Home, she always asked me how the baby was doing and that she couldn't wait to meet him/her, but she really hoped she would go see Jesus too. She got to see ultrasound pictures but wasn't going to meet this little one in person. I am so happy she is PAIN free and with our Jesus.
Even though I miss her.

The funeral/celebration was on Saturday, the day before we left for the beach. 
I haven't been to my familys house since she has been gone, so I know that first time will be strange. Not getting to go into her room and give her a hug and a kiss on the forehead and just sit and talk with her.
But I am happy.
She was such a sweet heart and my mother is a saint. She gave up and sacrificed so much to take care of her every single day for  2 1/2 years.


We love you Miss Martin and I can't wait to see you again one day soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment