Monday, March 18, 2013

First beach trip!! (post #4)

When we left from Toogoodoo Bluff on Sunday morning, we drove about 20 minutes to get to Edisto Beach, SC!
It wound up being a nice warm day (think upper 60's almost 70*!) but the wind made it a little cool on the beach. So sweatshirts and sweaters were worn. :)
It was quite beautiful down there and I just loved seeing the palm trees! They don't have those at the Outer Banks in NC!

Being at the beach definitely gave me beach fever...can't WAIT to go the first week of August this year!! :) Isaiah will be just about 9 months old when we go. So he might be able to appreciate it a little more. I can't wait to see what he does. :)



He seemed a little fascinated by the water, but I think it was just because we were outside and it was a new place. He just stared. Didn't really have any expression on his face.

 We did actually get a family picture where I wasn't looking down...I just accidentally uploaded the wrong one and I am way too lazy to go back and find the correct one :)


Can't wait to go back with my little family in just a few months!!:)

On our way home from the beach we stopped into a Guitar Center in Charlotte, NC (where Brandon lived for a year once)...

 I do believe Brandon had a good time in there. :)

2 comments: