Wednesday, May 15, 2013

hiking again!

I went on a hike for the first time with Isaiah with OUT Brandon! It was an adventure for sure!

Stephanie and Joshua and the kids were going on a hike on a Tuesday, so Brandon had work and therefore couldn't come but I went ahead and said that  Isaiah and I would come because it sounded so nice!

We were hiking Buffalo Mountain, which is about 2 hours from our house and an hour or so from Steph's house. So I dropped Brandon off at a coffee shop and went to Steph's and rode with them.
Buffalo Mountain is where Joshua proposed to Stephanie 4 years ago! Joshua's younger brother and I were along for the ride :)
So the hike and the mountain brought back alot of memories!
I wore Isaiah in my Moby Wrap the whole time, which is quite the chore since he is just about 21 pounds. He did pretty good on the way up...the way down was a different story. He was so tired! He finally fell asleep about half way down the mountain. yay!

It was such a beautiful day for a hike though! We packed a lunch and ate at the top...It was basically a 360* view!

Isaiah enjoyed riding next to cousin Chloe on the way there and back. :) so cute!

Thanks for inviting us, Steph!

No comments:

Post a Comment