Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summmmer time!

Its finally starting to feel like summer....even though it's not technically summer yet. I don't mind. :)
I love looking at the weather forecast for the upcoming week and seeing a consistent 88* every day with nothing but sun and maybe a few clouds scattered here and there.
It's good for my cloth diapering too :)

This past weekend we had a laid back time with family. Saturday I did take some family photos for a local couple and  then after that, we had really no plans!

Kelsey was able to snatch a few family photos of my little family on Satuday, which was so sweet of her.

Also, on Saturday, Old Navy was having a 50% off all family swimwear day. I was able to score Isaiah's very first complete bathing suit for pretty cheap. The shirt and shorts match and are just so cute! I can't wait to see what he does in a pool!

Brandon and I were able to go on a date Saturday night to go see our friends Paul and Greg play jazz music at Annie Moore's Irish Pub. Brandon's brother Jeff and his wife, Erika joined us and we had such a great time!


All in all it was such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment